Monday, March 10, 2008

First for everything.

This is the first blog I've ever tried writing. Everyone else is doing it so I thought I might as well join on the bandwagon. So today I finished writing my "first" song. I say "first" because I've actually written about 4 or 5 but only finished one and I don't think its all that good, therefore this new song called "I Wanted to Know" is now my first song. I'm usually a happy person and write happy songs but this is sad, not quite sure why. If I could I would direct people to a place to listen to this song but I need to record and who knows how long that might take. Once I have recorded it, it will be on my virb account at http://virb.com/backend/ianmcmaster. Please bear in mind that their are no songs on that site at the moment but their will be once I can record some.

No comments: